Apple Watch’s new fall detection is turned off by default if you’re under 65 – here’s how to enable it
Apple Watch Series 4 sales kicked off on Friday, after a week of preorders, and days after a flurry of reviews praised Apple’s new wearable device. Series 4 is a massive upgrade for the Watch, both when it comes to design and new features. And features do include two exciting health tricks unseen on similar products. But you should know that you’ll have to manually turn on one of them if you’re too young.
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon’s best-selling Instant Pot is back down to its lowest price since Prime Day
- The ultimate DVR for cord cutters is discounted right now on Amazon
Trending Right Now:
- Leak reveals a new interactive feature that will debut on the Pixel 3
- iPhone XS Max destroys Galaxy Note 9 in first real-life speed test
- One more beloved Avengers character is confirmed to have survived ‘Infinity War’
Apple Watch’s new fall detection is turned off by default if you’re under 65 – here’s how to enable it originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 24 Sep 2018 at 15:43:31 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.