Apple Watch sales predicted to keep dominating watch category with 40% increase in 2019
We're not going to get a specific breakdown of how well Apple Watches are selling tomorrow when the company unveils its latest quarterly earnings results. However, analysts from UBS are out with an estimate of how well Apple's signature wearable is selling (narrator: "like hotcakes"), in addition to hazarding a prediction about Apple Watch revenue growth next year.
The highlights: Apple will sell around 24 million watches this year, UBS is forecasting. Next year, the company will also see a 40 percent yearly increase in the amount of watches sold, with that number rising to 33 million.
BGR Top Deals:
- This $30 Alexa ready LED light strip is a great alternative to the $90 Philip Hue version
- Today’s best deals: First Fire TV Stick 4K sale, Tide detergent, 100MB/s microSD cards, bed sheets, more
Trending Right Now:
- New details leak about the first ‘Avengers 4’ trailer
- This all-screen phone has a hidden second screen for no good reason, and I’m obsessed with it
- Samsung and Huawei both just lost the race to unveil the first phone with a foldable screen
Apple Watch sales predicted to keep dominating watch category with 40% increase in 2019 originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 31 Oct 2018 at 16:06:48 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.