When Apple unveils iOS 12 five months from now, you shouldn’t expect too many major new features. Instead, Apple has shifted focus to improving the overall stability and user experience of the mobile operating system, postponing bigger changes to next year.
That doesn’t mean iOS 12 will be boring, but the update likely won't be anywhere near as exciting as its predecessor or next year's big release, iOS 13.
BGR Top Deals:
- Today’s best deals: $21 off Nest, best-selling Crock-Pot for $35, All-new Fire TV, $64 soundbar, more
- Ultra-thin ‘TV Key’ gets you free live TV in HD without an ugly antenna on your window
Trending Right Now:
- Google’s acquisition of HTC’s design team is all about making the Pixel more like the iPhone
- I finally ditched my AirPods for these $24 wireless earbuds
- A refurbished iPhone 7 is the definitely the best smartphone you can get for $380
Apple was reportedly planning a new home screen in iOS 12, but it’s fixing iOS 11 bugs instead originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 30 Jan 2018 at 09:17:08 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.