Apple ‘vindicated’ as iPhone X is a top-three best-seller globally
The week started off on a note of doom and gloom for Apple. A report from Nikkei Asian Review yesterday suggested that Apple had cut its iPhone X orders "in half," sparking a market slump for Apple's shares and some truly doomsday blog posts from all corners of the internet.
But let's just pump the brakes a little. No-one has actually seen Apple's own sales numbers yet, and according to third-party sales data, the iPhone X isn't a failure. Actually, stats from the well-respected Kantar Worldpanel says that the iPhone X was a top-three best-selling phone in every major market in the month of December, which is a long way from it being an abject failure.
BGR Top Deals:
- This $40 box is the best way to get back at your cable company for overcharging you
- Ultra-thin ‘TV Key’ gets you free live TV in HD without an ugly antenna on your window
Trending Right Now:
- Why can’t iPhone owners just accept the fact that Google can save them?
- Forget the Galaxy S9, an outrageous new Android flagship might be in the works
- Scientists invent way to turn astronaut poop into food for long-haul space missions
Apple ‘vindicated’ as iPhone X is a top-three best-seller globally originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 30 Jan 2018 at 15:46:59 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.