Apple sits atop of Fortune’s ‘World’s Most Admired Companies’ list for the 11th year in a row
2017 was something of a tough year for Apple on the public relations front. Not only did the company find itself dealing with delayed products and a number of high profile software bugs, it has since been hit with upwards of 40 class action lawsuits for throttling CPU performance on older iPhone models. That notwithstanding, Apple still managed to find itself in the top spot on Fortune's annual list of the World's Most Admired Companies. Impressively, this marks the 11th year in a row that Apple has managed to snag the top spot.
Not surprisingly, the rest of the top 10 reads like a 'who's who' list of successful tech companies, with Amazon taking up the number two spot, Alphabet in the number three spot, and Microsoft in the seventh spot.
BGR Top Deals:
- How to cut the cord without losing live network TV or your DVR
- $26 device uses your phone to beam holographic navigation onto your car’s dash
Trending Right Now:
- The Galaxy S9’s main specs detailed in extensive new report
- Watch a rocket booster nearly destroy a Chinese village when it falls to Earth and explodes
- iPhone X may be discontinued this year
Apple sits atop of Fortune’s ‘World’s Most Admired Companies’ list for the 11th year in a row originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 19 Jan 2018 at 21:01:10 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.