Apple reveals all-new MacBook Air with Retina display and USB-C ports
We're less than two months removed from Apple's big September iPhone XS reveal event, but the company just can't stay away as it kicks off yet another press event on Tuesday morning. First up, a totally redesigned MacBook Air, with a Retina display, headphone jack, and two USB-C ports.
While the machine itself looks similar to the classic MacBook Air, Apple says that the screen has been remade, with 48% more color than the last MacBook Air, and the ability to display 4 million pixels. Apple has also eliminated all the aluminum bezels, which means that the display glass goes from edge to edge. And as you might expect, the display is still 13.3 inches, keeping the overall size of the laptop small enough to carry the "Air" moniker.
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon has a $26 home security camera that’s better than a $199 Nest Cam
- Amazon’s running a rare sale on home security cameras with crazy 2-year battery life
Trending Right Now:
- The special iPhone X wallpaper everyone loves is finally available for the iPhone XR
- This is by far the best and most heartbreaking ‘Avengers 4’ theory so far
- Costco Black Friday 2018 ad leaks: Cheap iPad, Xbox, and laptop deals
Apple reveals all-new MacBook Air with Retina display and USB-C ports originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 30 Oct 2018 at 10:12:39 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.