A variety of reports have said over the past few weeks that the iPhone X isn’t selling as well as Apple had hoped. The iPhone X may have been the best-selling smartphone of the Christmas quarter, but sales momentum was apparently lost after that.
Several reports have said that Apple would cut iPhone X production this quarter. Others also claimed that the iPhone maker is considering discontinuing the phone once the 2018 replacements arrive this fall. Now, a fresh story from Asia reveals things may be even worse than we thought, at least for suppliers who live and die by the iPhone.
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon’s All-New Fire TV drops to its lowest price ever ahead of Super Bowl 52
- The premium Bluetooth headphones that beat Beats just dropped to their lowest price ever
Trending Right Now:
- The Galaxy S9 might have an answer for the iPhone X’s Face ID
- HomePod review roundup: Apple’s new speaker lives up to the hype
- Grammys winners 2018: The complete list
Apple reportedly slashes iPhone X orders in half due to slow sales originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 29 Jan 2018 at 08:37:35 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.