Apple releases watchOS 2.0.1 for Apple Watch with battery life improvements and other bug fixes, tvOS GM for Apple TV
Alongside updates to iOS and OS X, Apple has released watchOS 2.0.1 with a whole host of changes and bug fixes. As well as including the new emoji character set like Apple’s other operating systems, watchOS 2.0.1 includes bug fixes for poor battery life, stalling software updates, Calendar event syncing and much more.
Here’s all the changes for Apple Watch:
- New emoji characters
- Fixes an issue that could cause software updates to stall
- Resolves an issue that prevented a managed iPhone from syncing iOS Calendar events to Apple Watch
- Addresses an issue that could prevent location information from properly updating
- Fixes an issue that could cause Digital Touch to send from an email address instead of a phone number
- Addresses an issue that could cause instability when using a Live Photo as a watch face.
- Resolves an issue that allows the sensors to stay on indefinitely when using Siri to measure heart rate.