Apple releases its second Android app for managing Beats Pill+ speakers, iOS version out too
Apple has published a new app for controlling and managing its Beats Pill+ speaker. Notably, this cross-platform release is the second Android app the company has released, following up on the Move to iOS app.
The app includes features that allow multiple users take control of the music playing from one speaker, or use two speakers to achieve a higher volume level than one speaker can output. Dual speakers can also be put into a stereo mode that uses one speaker as the left channel and the other as the right channel.
Unlike Move to iOS, the Beats Pill+ app is the first Apple app to provide some value to Android users who aren’t interested in switching mobile platforms. Later this year Apple is also expected to debut its music streaming platform on Android devices.
Download the Beats Pill+ app to unlock features that put you and your friends at the center of your music like never before. Developed exclusively for the Beats Pill+, now you can control your speaker in multiple ways straight from the app. Bring a second Beats Pill+ speaker into the mix for even more innovative ways to play.
PLAY AND SHARE
Just turn your Pill+ speaker on and look for the pulsing ‘b’. Then, go to your Bluetooth® menu, select your speaker, and start playing with the different modes.
DJ – Grab a friend and control the music from two Bluetooth® sources.
Amplify – Add a second Beats Pill+ into the mix and simultaneously play from both for a sound that’s twice as full.
Stereo – Use two Beats Pill+ speakers as left and right output for an even more dynamic sound experience.
EVEN MORE ACCESS
– Like the Beats Pill+ speaker, the app has a sleek interface and is intuitive to use.
– Connect to your Beats Pill+ from two audio sources.
– Unlock more ways to play with two Beats Pill+ speakers for even more dynamic sound.
– Keep track of your Beats Pill+ power levels so you always know how much battery is left.
– In Amplify, adjust the volume of two speakers wirelessly from your external Bluetooth® source.
– Get additional software updates and product support.