Apple quietly disclosed it now tracks and scores your calls and email habits
Apple has been advocating for unbreakable encryption and total user privacy for years, even if that put it at odds with governments around the world. That’s not just because it gave it an edge on the competition, forcing rivals to also somewhat embrace encryption and better privacy features, but also because Apple seems to genuinely believe that user data and privacy should be defended at all costs. That said, Apple has just confirmed that it can be just as creepy as any tech giant when it comes to spying on users. Sort of.
BGR Top Deals:
- I can’t even use my AirPods anymore without this $12 accessory
- These Bluetooth headphones have 6,700 5-star reviews, and they’re on sale for just $19.99
Trending Right Now:
- Samsung accidentally leaked four different versions of the Galaxy S10
- Leaked OnePlus 6T image suggests one of the rumors floating around was wrong
- iOS 12 is so good on older iPhones that people are rethinking their iPhone XS upgrades
Apple quietly disclosed it now tracks and scores your calls and email habits originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 19 Sep 2018 at 21:01:34 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.