Apple product delays have increased dramatically during the Tim Cook era
From AirPods to the HomePod, Apple in recent memory has been plagued by a number of uncharacteristic product delays. Indeed, because Apple has a long history of only announcing products when they're essentially ready to ship, the company has, more often than not, been able to avoid pesky and frustrating product delays that often leave consumers disappointed.
Taking a closer look at the issue, The Wall Street Journal observes that product delays are fast becoming more of a rule than an exception for Apple. Going back to the beginning of Tim Cook's tenure as CEO, the Journal observes that product delays have increased markedly.
BGR Top Deals:
- Apple brand battery cases for the iPhone 6/6s and iPhone 7 are discounted on Amazon
- It only costs $90 to give the sound on any TV in your house a huge upgrade
Trending Right Now:
- Google just gave its fans a good reason not to buy a Pixel 2
- At least 6 major providers are hiking pay TV prices – here’s what you can do about it
- 7 new movie trailers you need to watch from this past week
Apple product delays have increased dramatically during the Tim Cook era originally appeared on BGR.com on Sat, 6 Jan 2018 at 12:48:17 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.