Apple plans to make iPhones and MacBooks from recycled materials
Apple wants its products to be as eco-friendly as possible and keeps working on improving its environmental policies. During events and on product pages, Apple keeps advertising its progress manufacturing devices that have a minimal environmental impact, and the company has an entire team looking at ways of reducing pollution and improve recycling.
The company reaffirmed its commitment to running an eco-friendly business in a recent interview, saying that it plans to manufacture its popular products like the iPhone and MacBook from recycled materials and new materials like bioplastics.
BGR Top Deals:
- This is the best home security camera system. Period.
- This little Alexa speaker is basically an Echo Dot, and it’s $20 today only
Trending Right Now:
- Samsung accidentally confirmed it’s making a Galaxy X
- The best Black Friday 2017 sales you can shop online right now: Walmart, Best Buy, more
- Face ID has a cool feature you probably haven’t even discovered yet
Apple plans to make iPhones and MacBooks from recycled materials originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 20 Nov 2017 at 23:04:46 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.