Apple Pay Cash is live for everyone right now
Over the weekend, Apple took the unusual step of rushing iOS 11.2 out the door ahead of schedule, so that users could avoid a bug that was causing some iPhones to crash on December 2nd.
Because the software update was rolled out ahead of schedule, the biggest new feature in it -- Apple Pay Cash, the new peer-to-peer payments system -- wasn't enabled yet. But someone clearly rolled into the office and flicked a switch this morning, because Apple Pay Cash appears to be live for anyone running iOS 11.2 in the US right now.
BGR Top Deals:
- Today’s best deals: Best-selling soundbar, Philips Hue, Sonos speakers, Christmas lasers, more
- There’s one area Apple didn’t improve on the iPhone X, but you can work around it for $25
Trending Right Now:
- The Galaxy S9 wants to be an even better desktop computer than its predecessor
- Samsung needed 8 months to figure out there are no Microsoft Edition Galaxy phones
- 10 best new movies and shows coming to Netflix in December