According to a report from a London newspaper, Apple's offices in South Korea have been raided by regulators, just ahead of the launch of the iPhone X in the country.
The Metro reports that authorities visited Apple's office and questioned the company's business practices ahead of the widespread international release of the iPhone X.
BGR Top Deals:
- Today only: Amazon has a huge Black Friday sale on SanDisk memory cards and more
- The best Black Friday deals on robot vacuums (starting at just $135!)
Trending Right Now:
- Early Galaxy S9 leaks show Samsung can’t copy the iPhone fast enough
- 10 Netflix movies and shows you should watch before they’re removed in December
- Black Friday 2017 deals master list: All of this year’s best deals