Apple Names iOS Puzzler ‘Noodles!’ as its Free App Store App of the Week
It’s Thursday, and that means it’s time for another free App Store App of the Week from Apple. This week, strategic puzzler “Noodles!” hits the rock-bottom price of free for the next seven days. The game is a Universal App that works on both the iPad and iPhone, and usually goes for $2.
Looking for a relaxing, strategic and addictive puzzle? Find your Zen and become one with Noodles! Tap to spin and connect all the noodle pieces – once you solve a puzzle, figure out the strategy and beat your own score to get FIVE STARS!
Sound easy? It might be in the first few levels, but as you progress try connecting a giant hexagon Noodle … puzzles get more complex as more sides are added. What are you going to do then?
*** Find out why Noodles! has 4.5 stars in every country!***
And now, some words from some happy Noodlers:
“Damn this game for being awesome and super addictive”
– User Review by Miayadu
“Pretty graphics, Zen-like sounds, you will get hooked and you won’t mind!”
– User Review by WalnutCake
• Thousands of addicting puzzles, all available immediately. No unlocks, annoying tricks or bags of diamonds to buy
• Facebook and Twitter enabled to share your Noodles success
• Game progress status tells you how far you have to go
• Increasing difficulty makes you feel smarter when you are done
Noodles comes to you from the bumbling genius of Lummox Labs