Apple might launch four new Macs next week at its October 30th event
Apple will hold a press conference in New York next week to announce all the new products it plans to launch ahead of the holidays. We’re expecting new iPad Pros and several new Mac computers, according to rumors, and a new leak tells us that Apple may unveil as many as three new Macs next week as well, in addition to the MacBook refreshes we expect this fall.
BGR Top Deals:
- The Echo Dot for cars is on sale today for $34
- You shouldn’t steal $1 million of cable service like this guy, but here’s how to save $120 a year on your bill
Trending Right Now:
- Marvel star comes to the rescue with a huge ‘Avengers 4’ spoiler
- ‘Magic UX’ is the most impressive thing we’ve seen on a smartphone in years
- German retailer lists OnePlus 6T ahead of launch, spills all the remaining secrets
Apple might launch four new Macs next week at its October 30th event originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 24 Oct 2018 at 16:25:03 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.