Apple might have to raise prices on some products in the US thanks to Trump tariffs
Over the weekend, President Trump acknowledged via a tweet (how else) that Apple might raise prices on some of its products as a result of the president's proposed $200 billion tariffs on China. But it would be super-easy for the iPhone maker to avoid the financial hit from those tariffs, the president continued. Just tweak your global supply chain and start making your products here! Voila!
BGR Top Deals:
- It’s not too late for Prime members to get a Fire TV Stick for $25
- Today’s best deals: $24 Bluetooth headphones, $25 Fire TV Stick, Instant Pot, Samsung Chromebook, more
Trending Right Now:
- Apple insider spills details about almost everything Apple is announcing this week
- Biggest ‘Infinity War’ leaker says ‘Avengers 4’ ending hasn’t been decided yet
- It sounds more and more like Apple has finally fixed the MacBook
Apple might have to raise prices on some products in the US thanks to Trump tariffs originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 10 Sep 2018 at 19:12:10 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.