The iPhone SE is the cheapest iPhone you can buy from Apple right now. It’s also the smallest one, retaining the form factor of the iPhone 5S. The current 4-inch iPhone SE is basically an iPhone 6s in a compact body, and it’s still quite a dependable handset. But it’s now almost two years old, since Apple did not release an iPhone SE 2 this year.
Now, a new report says that Apple is finally working with Wistron on the second-generation iPhone SE, which should hit stores at some point in the first half of 2018.
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon’s huge Black Friday Bose sale is already going strong
- Nest’s big Black Friday sale just kicked off on Amazon
Trending Right Now:
- The best Black Friday smartphone deals from Verizon, T-Mobile, AT&T, and Sprint
- Best Black Friday 2017 sales you can shop right now: Walmart, Best Buy, Amazon, more
- Verizon Black Friday 2017 deals: 50% off Galaxy S8, Note8, Pixel 2 and more
Apple might finally update its forgotten iPhone next year originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 22 Nov 2017 at 12:16:39 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.