Apple leaks new 40mm and 44mm Apple Watch sizes ahead of today’s event
With just hours to go before its latest hardware reveal event, Apple has seemingly spoiled every surprise that it had left by updating files on its site. The latest leak comes from All Things How, which dove into Apple's sitemap only to find multiple mentions of both a 40mm Apple Watch and a 44mm Apple Watch.
Listed alongside the Apple Watch Series 3 models that launched last year, the new models are simply referred to as "Apple Watch" (though we have to assume that this is the "Apple Watch Series 4" that has shown up in leaks in recent weeks). This might suggest that Apple is finally dumping the "Series" naming scheme this year, but we'll know for sure soon enough. Either way, these are clearly new models of the Apple Watch.
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon’s best-selling Wi-Fi extender has 13,000 5-star reviews, and it’s on sale for $21 today
- There’s one reason this $80 smartwatch is way more impressive than the new Apple Watches about to launch
Trending Right Now:
- Google has some serious plans in store for its Pixel 3 launch
- ‘Avengers 4’ spoiler says undoing the ‘Infinity War’ deaths is going to bring serious heartbreak
- Apple just leaked the names and colors of every new 2018 iPhone model on its own website
Apple leaks new 40mm and 44mm Apple Watch sizes ahead of today’s event originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 12 Sep 2018 at 10:09:11 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.