Apple just unveiled the new iPhone Xr, its most affordable iPhone of 2018
We called it iPhone 9, iPhone Xc, and iPhone Xr, before learning that the latter is the name Apple actually chose for its newest affordable iPhone. On Wednesday morning, Apple unveiled the iPhone Xr in all its glory. Make no mistake, it may be the cheapest new iPhone this year, but the iPhone Xr will deliver the same power and performance as its premium siblings. Also, the phone will have the same design as the iPhone X and iPhone XS phones, complete with a top notch hiding that Face ID-ready TrueDepth camera. In short, this is the 2018 iPhone many people will want to buy this year.
BGR Top Deals:
- Save $95 on the most affordable Roomba that works with Alexa and Google
- Amazon’s best-selling Wi-Fi extender has 13,000 5-star reviews, and it’s on sale for $21 today
Trending Right Now:
- Google has some serious plans in store for its Pixel 3 launch
- ‘Avengers 4’ spoiler says undoing the ‘Infinity War’ deaths is going to bring serious heartbreak
- iPhone Xs and iPhone Xs Max officially unveiled by Apple at September event
Apple just unveiled the new iPhone Xr, its most affordable iPhone of 2018 originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 12 Sep 2018 at 14:28:16 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.