Apple just killed the iPhone X, the iPhone SE, and the iPhone 6s
Apple's special media event is now in the books and, per usual, there's a whole lot to pore over. From the intriguing new design of the Apple Watch Series 4 to Apple's 2018 iPhone lineup, Apple today set the table for what may very well be the company's most lucrative holiday quarter in history. The only potential hiccup to a record-breaking quarter is the fact that the iPhone XS won't launch until October.
Apple's new products aside, it's worth noting that Apple today seemingly axed a number of existing iPhones from its product lineup. When Apple's online store came back online following today's keynote, a number of devices were conspicuously missing, including the iPhone SE, the iPhone 6s and the iPhone X.
BGR Top Deals:
- Today’s best deals: Beats Solo3, $21 Wi-Fi extender, Alexa ready Roomba, Philips wake up light, more
- TP-Link’s smart LED bulbs don’t need a hub, and they’re down to $13 right now
Trending Right Now:
- Here’s what bothers me most about the ending of ‘Avengers: Infinity War’
- Why the new iPhone Xs and Xr are a particularly big deal for T-Mobile
- Google has some serious plans in store for its Pixel 3 launch
Apple just killed the iPhone X, the iPhone SE, and the iPhone 6s originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 12 Sep 2018 at 21:01:58 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.