Apple is engaged in a global effort to safeguard its next game-changing technology
Apple is working on a secret display technology that will soon be used in its products, including the iPhone. While Apple may be operating its MicroLED facilities in secrecy, in Taiwan first, and now in California, MicroLED tech isn’t exactly a secret, and Apple isn’t the only company working on the future of screens.
But Apple appears to be very aggressive about defending its innovations in a field that’s dominated by its rivals.
BGR Top Deals:
- This cordless vacuum is just as good as a Dyson, and it’s only $99 today on Amazon
- Yup, we’ve found the two most comfortable pillows ever
Trending Right Now:
- Sony is giving PS3 owners a $65 settlement – here’s how to get yours
- T-Mobile’s parent company just out-Uncarriered the Uncarrier by letting users nix bloatware
- The future of cord-cutting looks grim right now
Apple is engaged in a global effort to safeguard its next game-changing technology originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 20 Mar 2018 at 19:42:30 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.