I get that class action suits targeting Apple are pretty hot right now, given the whole iPhone slowdown debacle. But that probably doesn’t mean that Apple should also be hit with class action suits over the recently discovered Meltdown and Spectre security issues that affect most Intel, ARM, and AMD chips.
However, a planned class action suit in Israel has Apple as a co-defendant, right next to Intel and ARM.
BGR Top Deals:
- These $24 wireless earbuds sound better than $159 AirPods for one main reason
- Samsung’s insanely good convertible wireless charger dropped to its lowest price ever on Amazon
Trending Right Now:
- The Vikings-Saints game was so crazy, Apple Watches told fans they might be having heart issues
- Viral video supposedly shows a UFO hovering in the sky over Mexico
- Everyone is obsessed with a new Google app that uses selfies to find your fine art look-alike
Apple included in far-reaching class-action lawsuit against Intel and ARM over security problems originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 15 Jan 2018 at 19:08:33 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.