Apple has started selling an unlocked iPhone X from its online store
Apple only needed a month to significantly improve iPhone X stock.
The phone sold out as soon preorders started on October 27th, and many people struggled to find one in retail stores on launch day. But ship times have considerably improved since November 3rd, and now you only have to wait five business days to have your chosen iPhone X model shipped to your door. Better yet, Apple is finally selling a SIM-free iPhone X online, which means you no longer have to choose your carrier at checkout either.
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon’s 2 best-selling Black Friday deals were just bundled together at a deep discount
- Today’s best deals: Best-selling soundbar, Philips Hue, Sonos speakers, Christmas lasers, more
Trending Right Now:
- Purported Galaxy S9 specs sheet listed in sketchy leak
- The Messenger Kids app is a brilliantly devious Facebook scheme
- iOS 11.2 enabled the iPhone X’s fast wireless charging, and the best charging pad is 20% off
Apple has started selling an unlocked iPhone X from its online store originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 5 Dec 2017 at 09:16:29 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.