iOS 11 hasn't been the most stable new software release, particularly when it comes to the iOS autocorrect system. Just a week after Apple issued an update to fix a bug that was autocorrecting "I," a new problem has emerged with phones correcting "it" to "I.T."
There's no official fix available for download yet, but in the interim, it appears that Apple has unofficially been telling users about a workaround that can make the problem disappear, at least temporarily.
BGR Top Deals:
- $14 device gives any 4K TV you got on Black Friday a huge visual upgrade
- Surprise! Nest’s Learning Thermostat just dropped to an all-time low for Cyber Monday
Trending Right Now:
- 8 paid iPhone apps on sale for free today
- Russians claim they’ve found the first extraterrestrial life, and it was right under our noses
- 5 best Cyber Week sales happening now: Amazon, Walmart, Best Buy, more
Apple has a workaround for that annoying new iOS 11 autocorrect bug originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 28 Nov 2017 at 15:21:54 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.