With each day that goes by, more iPhone users are banding together to sue Apple for quietly throttling iPhone speed to preserve battery life. Apple came clean last week, and yesterday released additional information on why it slowed older iPhones as well as plans to address the matter.
That’s not god enough for all iPhone users, and that’s understandable. So far, at least 11 class action cases have been filed against Apple in the US and international markets. The one in France, which holds the potential of criminal charges, seems to be the most dangerous one, while the one in the US that asks for nearly a trillion dollars in damage is the funniest one.
BGR Top Deals:
- $30 devices adds a head-up display to any car, no smartphone required
- 7 paid iPhone apps on sale for free today
Trending Right Now:
- Kodi media player might be the best Xbox One exclusive of the year
- NASA just released a gorgeous photo of Saturn’s moon Enceladus that holds a secret
- Here’s the full list of 35 new Netflix originals debuting this weekend and throughout January
Apple faces at least 12 different class-action lawsuits over iPhone slowdowns originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 29 Dec 2017 at 17:52:45 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.