Apple announces Watch Series 4, complete with a larger display and new design
Today at Apple's highly-anticipated iPhone reveal event the company managed to take a bit of time away from talking about updates to its top-selling smartphone to give us a look at the next generation of the Apple Watch. Apple Watch Series 4 is the first actual redesign of the watch since its debut, and while it's not a massive overhaul in terms of looks it's still a significant upgrade over its predecessors.
The Apple Watch Series 3 was a big leap for the wearable line, finally adding a cellular option and fulfilling the promise of a standalone Apple smartwatch. With that taken care of — and several launches of the same Apple Watch design under its belt — Apple has finally updated its design with Series 4.
BGR Top Deals:
- Save $95 on the most affordable Roomba that works with Alexa and Google
- There’s one reason this $80 smartwatch is way more impressive than the new Apple Watches about to launch
Trending Right Now:
- Apple event 2018 live stream: How to watch Apple’s big iPhone Xs event
- Google has some serious plans in store for its Pixel 3 launch
- ‘Avengers 4’ spoiler says undoing the ‘Infinity War’ deaths is going to bring serious heartbreak
Apple announces Watch Series 4, complete with a larger display and new design originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 12 Sep 2018 at 13:13:11 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.