So many people upgraded from an old iPhone model to the iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, or iPhone 8 this holiday season. If you count yourself among them, this is the best $13 you’ll ever spend. Millions of Apple fans learned to live without the 3.5mm headphone jack last year when Apple released the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus, but millions more skipped those phones and upgraded this year instead. For all you people, the pain of losing your precious headphone jack is fresh. The Ombrace Lightning Splitter takes care of things by giving you two Lightning ports instead of one, so you can charge and listen to music through wired headphones at the same time. It works with Lightning headphones or any normal 3.5mm headphones thanks to Apple’s dongle, which is included in the box with every iPhone model that lacks a dedicated audio port.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- CHARGE AND PLAY — With the Ombrace iPhone 7 Adapter you will be able to charge and play music off of your device at the same time. The slim compact and light design easily allows for the adapter to fit in your pocket making it the most ideal in its class
- SUPPORTS DATA SYNC — Our Lightning adapter is designed to be able to sync to your itunes for data sync and transfer. Our iPhone Adapter also supports volume and play/pause controls as well as siri. Please Note: this product does not support calling.
- SUPPORTS IOS 10.3 AND LATER — Our Adapters are specifically designed to support IOS 10.3 and later
- HIGH FIDELITY HiFi ASSURANCE — Accurately restores the 24 bit/48 KHz digital audio stream output of the iPhone through the Lightning port, with no damage to the original high-quality music
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of your Ombrace iPhone 7 Adapter feel free to contact us within 30 days of purchase for a ★★FULL REFUND★★
BGR Top Deals:
- There’s a $48 home security camera has the best feature from the $300 Nest Cam IQ
- You’ll love this $40 box almost as much as your cable company hates it
Trending Right Now:
- How to take advantage of Apple’s $29 iPhone battery replacement program right now
- Brand new Galaxy S9 renders show the same ‘boring’ design
- DirecTV Now users complain of holiday outages as the service keeps growing
Anyone who upgraded from an old iPhone to a new iPhone X or 8 should have this $13 accessory originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 1 Jan 2018 at 08:42:50 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.