Google unleashed an avalanche of new hardware on us in October. Not only did it debut two brand-new smartphones, but it also expanded the Google Home lineup substantially, delved into headphones with the Pixel Buds, and showed off some more VR things.
Unfortunately, it seems that Google's quality control isn't quite up to par, or a number of these were rushed to market. The Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL have a laundry list of problems so long that Google's basically playing whack-the-critical-firmware bug, rushing out one fix so fast it breaks something else.
BGR Top Deals:
- Today’s top deals: Bose headphones, Call of Duty: WWII, Echo Dot, waterproof wireless speaker, more
- Amazon’s All-New 4K Fire TV is discounted for the first time ever, today only
Trending Right Now:
- The search for alien life was just dealt a massive blow
- This incredibly gorgeous photo of Jupiter will mesmerize you
- iOS 11.2 is here with support for Apple Pay Cash, faster wireless charging, and more
Another software bug with another new Google product is bad news for everyone originally appeared on BGR.com on Sat, 2 Dec 2017 at 13:00:12 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.