The iPhone X is already a monster hit for Apple. The phone has been sold out online since it went up for preorders on October 27th, and Apple is yet to meet demand. But you’ll be able to buy one in time for Christmas, as production has been significantly improved, and wait times have been reduced accordingly. Not to mention that stores get more stock on a daily basis.
The iPhone X is a tremendous competitor for everything else out there, including the other flagships that were launched this fall like the Galaxy Note 8 and the Pixel 2 series, so it's not surprising to see reports saying that Apple's rivals are looking to launch some of next year's flagships as soon as January.
BGR Top Deals:
- 10 of Amazon’s hottest Cyber Monday deals that are already available today
- 10 of Amazon’s best-selling Black Friday deals are still available today
Trending Right Now:
- Samsung trolled Apple, and now Motorola is mocking both of them
- NASA’s new titanium tires can never get a flat
- This might be the end of iPhone jailbreaking
Another report says Galaxy S9 will launch in January, and another flagship is coming early too originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 27 Nov 2017 at 07:35:12 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.