Another foldable smartphone will beat the hotly anticipated Galaxy X to market
Samsung's new Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+ are spectacular flagship smartphones, as we discussed in our in-depth review. The upcoming Galaxy Note 9 is shaping up to be equally impressive, if not more so — especially is Samsung managed to pull off the in-display fingerprint sensor that has been swirling around the rumor mill. But there's another upcoming Samsung phone that gadget fans are even more excited about, and for good reason. Samsung is supposedly working on an upcoming handset that may launch as the Galaxy X, and it will be the company's first phone with a foldable display. The phone will supposedly feature a large 7.3-inch Super AMOLED screen, but it will still be pocketable thanks to a form factor that allows the device to be folded in half, screen and all.
The Galaxy X may end up being Samsung's first phone with a foldable screen, but according to a new report out of South Korea, another big name in the smartphone industry will launch a handset with a foldable display long before Samsung.
BGR Top Deals:
- Yes, you can get free network TV without sticking an ugly antenna on your window
- This little $35 box will always be your cable company’s worst nightmare
Trending Right Now:
- Google either just revealed the name of Android P, or trolled everyone
- Galaxy S9 owners are complaining about a big problem with the phone’s best feature
- NASA’s 3D flyover of Jupiter’s North Pole is absolutely terrifying
Another foldable smartphone will beat the hotly anticipated Galaxy X to market originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 13 Apr 2018 at 11:06:56 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.