New iOS releases typically come with their fair share of problems, but iOS 11 may very well be the buggiest iOS release we've seen yet. Though Apple has done a good job of fixing some of the more egregious issues we've seen with minor software updates, it seems that we can't even go a week or two without some new bizarre software problem rearing its ugly head.
Just about two weeks removed since the release of iOS 11.1.1 -- an update which finally fixed that pesky keyboard bug which autocorrected the letter "I" to an odd-looking symbol -- we're now getting word that another keyboard issue with iOS 11 has emerged. Originally brought to light by MacRumors, a growing number of iPhone and iPad users are reporting that iOS 11 is bizarrely autocorrecting the word "it" to "I.T."
BGR Top Deals:
- Surprise! Nest’s Learning Thermostat just dropped to an all-time low for Cyber Monday
- Amazon’s Instant Pot deal for Cyber Monday is even better than its Black Friday best-seller
Trending Right Now:
- Doctors treating man for stomach ache discover hundreds of coins and nails in his stomach
- Madman creates thermic lance ‘lightsaber,’ and you wouldn’t want to fight it
- The 10 best Cyber Monday sales you can shop right now: Amazon, Walmart, Best Buy, more
Another annoying iOS 11 autocorrect bug has emerged originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 27 Nov 2017 at 21:32:20 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.