Another annoying iOS 11 autocorrect bug has emerged
New iOS releases typically come with their fair share of problems, but iOS 11 may very well be the buggiest iOS release we've seen yet. Though Apple has done a good job of fixing some of the more egregious issues we've seen with minor software updates, it seems that we can't even go a week or two without some new bizarre software problem rearing its ugly head.
Just about two weeks removed since the release of iOS 11.1.1 -- an update which finally fixed that pesky keyboard bug which autocorrected the letter "I" to an odd-looking symbol -- we're now getting word that another keyboard issue with iOS 11 has emerged. Originally brought to light by MacRumors, a growing number of iPhone and iPad users are reporting that iOS 11 is bizarrely autocorrecting the word "it" to "I.T."
BGR Top Deals:
- Surprise! Nest’s Learning Thermostat just dropped to an all-time low for Cyber Monday
- Amazon’s Instant Pot deal for Cyber Monday is even better than its Black Friday best-seller
Trending Right Now:
- Doctors treating man for stomach ache discover hundreds of coins and nails in his stomach
- Madman creates thermic lance ‘lightsaber,’ and you wouldn’t want to fight it
- The 10 best Cyber Monday sales you can shop right now: Amazon, Walmart, Best Buy, more
Another annoying iOS 11 autocorrect bug has emerged originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 27 Nov 2017 at 21:32:20 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.