Anker’s dual car charger with a built-in FM transmitter is on sale for $13 today
If you're in need of a new car charger or a new FM transmitter, you're in luck either way. The Anker Roav SmartCharge F0 Car Charger covers both bases. It has dual USB ports so you can connect any charging cables you want. Then on top of that, it has a Bluetooth enabled FM transmitter built right in so you can connect your smartphone and stream music to your car radio even if you don't have an aux-in port! Use the coupon code VIVAFF22 at checkout and you can snag one for just $12.99.
Roav by Anker, SmartCharge F0 FM Transmitter/Bluetooth Receiver/Car Charger Bluetooth 4.2, 2 US…: $12.99 (use code VIVAFF22)
Here's more info from the product page:
- Stable Transmission: Solid Bluetooth and FM connections stream music straight from your phone to your car's sound system.
- Clearer Sound: A boosted FM signal and static-cancellation technology ensure a better listening experience.
- Rapid Charging: Dual USB ports with Anker's advanced technology deliver simultaneous high-speed charging to driver and passenger. Qualcomm Quick Charge not supported.
- Better Hands-Free Calling: Bluetooth 4.2 provides a stable connection and echo-cancellation reduces background noise for clearer calls.
- What You Get: Roav SmartCharge F0, manual, happy card, 12-month worry-free warranty, and our friendly customer service.
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon’s best-selling home security camera is only $26, and it’s better than a $199 Nest Cam
- This $80 smartwatch beats Apple’s $1,000 watch in three important ways
Trending Right Now:
- See the OnePlus 6T in-display fingerprint sensor in action in new teaser video
- Bloomberg reports bombshell Chinese hardware attack on US tech companies, met with swift denials
- This $18 color smart LED bulb works with Alexa and Google, just like Philips Hue’s $50 bulb
Anker’s dual car charger with a built-in FM transmitter is on sale for $13 today originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 4 Oct 2018 at 14:29:26 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.