‘Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp’ coming to iOS and Android this Wednesday
Nintendo's next mobile game will be here just in time for the holidays. On Sunday evening, Nintendo revealed that Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp will launch globally on November 22nd for iOS and Android devices. Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp actually made its debut late last month, but only in a few select markets so that the developer could test the game before rolling it out to the rest of the world. It appears that the game is finally ready for prime time.
For those of you who missed the Nintendo Direct in October, Pocket Camp is a mobile rendition of the popular Animal Crossing series, in which players move to a new town filled with anthropomorphic animals. Although many hallmarks of Animal Crossing are present in Pocket Camp, it's basically a distilled version of the main series.
BGR Top Deals:
- This little Alexa speaker is basically an Echo Dot, and it’s $20 today only
- The world’s best docking station is finally available for the newest MacBook Pro
Trending Right Now:
- The best Black Friday 2017 sales you can shop online right now: Walmart, Best Buy, more
- Authorities want Apple to unlock the iPhone of the Sutherland Springs shooter
- New leak sheds more light on Apple’s upcoming iMac Pro
‘Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp’ coming to iOS and Android this Wednesday originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 20 Nov 2017 at 09:55:30 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.