A pair of reports this week revealed that Samsung might not release the mythical Galaxy X foldable phone until December in a best-case scenario. Samsung mobile chief DJ Koh commented on the matter while at CES 2018 in Las Vegas, revealing that the company isn’t happy with the phone so far, and there are various things that need to be fixed. Is Google’s Android what’s really slowing down Samsung’s plan to release a foldable phone this year?
BGR Top Deals:
- Super NES Classic is in stock at a premium right now on Amazon – with Prime shipping
- Today’s best deals: Nest Thermostat, Philips Hue, $12 Alexa bulb, Ring Video Doorbell, Crock-Pot, more
Trending Right Now:
- This iPhone X deal is too good to turn down, T-Mobile customer or not
- Sprint customers are about to get a very unpleasant bill hike
- Samsung just confirmed exactly when the Galaxy S9 will launch
Android might be to blame for the delayed launch of Samsung’s foldable phone originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 10 Jan 2018 at 14:33:25 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.