It was in early April 2017 that we learned about the most potent malware app for Android ever created, Pegasus, a sophisticated program that surpassed anything else available at the time when it comes to spying capabilities.
But forget all about Pegasus, as a new malware app was just discovered, and this one has “never-before-seen” spying capabilities.
BGR Top Deals:
- Wireless earbuds that sound this much better than AirPods should cost way more than $24
- 5 smartwatches to check out if you don’t want an Apple Watch
Trending Right Now:
- NASA says skyscraper-sized asteroid headed toward Earth is ‘potentially hazardous’
- Samsung just launched a brand new Galaxy Note 8 version that you absolutely can’t buy
- This is the Galaxy S9 of our dreams
Android malware has ‘never-before-seen’ spying capabilities originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 17 Jan 2018 at 23:42:11 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.