Android fans say they hate the iPhone X notch, but OnePlus 6 sales prove otherwise
When Apple introduced the iPhone X last fall, a billion Android users the world over all sighed in unison. They knew that inevitably dozens of Android phone makers would follow Apple's lead and being working on phones with notches themselves. They were right, of course, and unsurprisingly, many smartphone enthusiasts have already gotten sick of the trend. But it appears that at least one fan base didn't mind having a chunk taken out of their display.
On Thursday, OnePlus announced that it has already sold over one million units of its flagship OnePlus 6, and that it only took 22 days to reach that milestone. So even with its copycat notch, the OnePlus 6 has become the company's fastest-selling device of all time, reaching one million sales well before the OnePlus 5 did.
BGR Top Deals:
- Your cable company will hate you so much when you get this $40 box
- One of the most comfortable bed pillows on Amazon is on sale at an all-time low
Trending Right Now:
- New Galaxy S10 leak sheds more light on Samsung’s most exciting phone in years
- New report brings awful news about Samsung’s mysterious Galaxy X smartphone
- A bug’s life was cut short when it met its doom, twice, 100 million years ago
Android fans say they hate the iPhone X notch, but OnePlus 6 sales prove otherwise originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 14 Jun 2018 at 14:43:05 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.