An all-screen Android without a notch is coming just in time for the World Cup
The main smartphone design trend this year is to create all-screen smartphones that look exactly like the iPhone X. Well, almost exactly like Apple’s flagship, as there’s n Android-device that copies the notch, or the phone itself, perfectly.
That doesn’t mean all-screen smartphones have to look like the iPhone X, and there are other companies that are looking at things differently. Xiomi has such designs, and Lenovo has been teasing an all-screen, notch-less handset of its own. But it’s a different Chinese smartphone maker that’ll unveil a new all-screen phone concept soon.
BGR Top Deals:
- No one will know you’re secretly recording 1080p video with this $25 spy pen
- Your iPhone will never run out of storage again thanks to this accessory
Trending Right Now:
- This year’s iPhones will have a component like no other smartphone
- Here’s how much all life on Earth weighs, and how insignificant humans are by comparison
- HTC U12+ hands-on preview: See-through design, pressure-sensitive sides, serious specs
An all-screen Android without a notch is coming just in time for the World Cup originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 23 May 2018 at 07:45:53 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.