Amazon’s high-tech automated grocery store of the future is also super creepy
Amazon is ready to deliver another blow to retail stores, in the form of a grocery store that’s so high-tech that it doesn’t need cashiers to make sure you pay for the goods you want to purchase. It’s all done via a combination of hardware and software meant to prevent lines from forming, and ensure a customer experience that no other retail store can offer.
It’s also super creepy from a surveillance standpoint.
BGR Top Deals:
- The wireless smartphone camera that can see where no other camera can is only $30 right now
- Don’t want to spend hundreds on a Roomba? Try this robot vacuum for $70
Trending Right Now:
- How to turn off Instagram’s new feature that tells others when you were last online
- Man passes out drunk in a Tesla, tells officers not to worry because car was ‘on Autopilot’
- The 10 best free iPhone games of the week
Amazon’s high-tech automated grocery store of the future is also super creepy originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 22 Jan 2018 at 06:50:46 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.