You’re probably still digging through the best Black Friday deals out there, hoping to get your order in while supplies last. But as is the case every year, scoring as many Black Friday sales as possible shouldn’t be your only objective, as the massive Cyber Monday event is about to kick off. Amazon is one of the stores you’ll have to pay special attention to come Cyber Monday, and the giant retailer already announced some of its Cyber Monday 2017 plans.
What’s great about Amazon’s Cyber Monday sale is that it starts on Sunday, at 5:00 PM, as long as you have a voice-enabled, Alexa-powered gadget in your home. If you don’t have one, here’s how to score one for a discounted price from Amazon, although it might not ship to your home in time for Cyber Monday early deals unless you choose one-day shipping. You could buy one in a retail store near you, as Echo gear is on sale everywhere right now.
BGR Top Deals:
- Rare discounts on Sonos and Bose are the best way to start Black Friday
- Amazon’s Black Friday prices on Philips Hue’s LightStrip and bulbs are almost too good to believe
Trending Right Now:
- Black Friday 2017: All the best deals from Amazon, Walmart, Best Buy and more
- There’s one iPhone X feature the Galaxy S9 will reportedly steal, and you’re going to love it
- Black Friday 2017: Walmart’s best online deals
Amazon’s Cyber Monday 2017 deals were just announced: Everything you need to know originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 24 Nov 2017 at 12:41:28 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.