Amazon’s best-selling surround sound system is available at a $135 discount
Enjoying a surround sound system that sounds like a million bucks doesn’t actually have to cost you a million bucks. Perhaps no system out there better proves that than the Logitech Z906 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker System. It’s THX, Dolby Digital and DTS Digital certified so you know you’re getting killer sound quality, and it pumps out peak power of 1,000 watts. It’s worth every penny at its full retail price of $400, but you can get it right now on Amazon at a deep discount.
Here’s some more info from the product page:
- 5.1 digital surround sound: Hear every detail in your Dolby Digital and DTS soundtracks the way the studio intended. Sub woofer: 165 Watts
- THX-certified home theater speakers: Your assurance of true cinema-quality sound. Satellites : 4 x 67 W, wall mountable
- Delivers a continuous 500 watts of power, with the ability to deliver a peak of 1,000 watts under certain circumstances: Thunderous, room-shaking audio with deep bass you can feel
- Flexible setup: Connect up to six devices—computer, music player, TV, game console and more.
- Easy sound control: Compact control console and wireless remote let you instantly personalize your surround-sound experience
- System Requirements: Works with any device with either a headphone jack (3.5mm), RCA, six-channel direct, digital coaxial input or optical inputs
BGR Top Deals:
- Today’s best deals: Top-selling headphones and Bluetooth speaker, 128GB SanDisk microSD for $31, more
- The best-selling over-ear Bluetooth headphones on Amazon’s entire site are back down to $28
Trending Right Now:
- Why you should be excited about the Galaxy Note 9 even if you don’t plan to buy it
- Previously unseen ‘Captain Marvel’ Easter egg found in ‘Avengers: Infinity War’
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Release date, specs, and everything else we know
Amazon’s best-selling surround sound system is available at a $135 discount originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 8 Aug 2018 at 13:21:15 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.