Amazon’s best-selling home security camera is only $26, and it’s better than a $199 Nest Cam
Is it really any mystery why the Wyze Cam 1080p HD Indoor Wireless Smart Home Camera is Amazon’s best-selling home security camera and has been for nearly a year now? You get all the same features that you would get from a $199 Nest Cam Indoor, but it only costs $26. What’s more, you get one feature you don’t get with the Nest Cam or any other camera: 14 days of free cloud storage for recordings!
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- Works with Alexa: Ask Alexa to show your front door, kid's room, or anywhere else you have your Wyze Cam
- 1080p full HD live stream direct to your smartphone day or night with night vision (up to 30 feet away). Works with 2.4GHz Wi-Fi networks (does not support 5GHz Wi-Fi)
- Motion Tagging technology detects and outlines motion in both live stream and playback video modes. Operating system supports ios 8.0 and android 5.0 or later. Night Vision has four Infrared leds 850 nm with ir cut filter and illuminates up to 29.6 feet
- Motion and sound detection with free rolling 14-day cloud storage. Use the Wyze App (iOS and Android) to manage and share multiple cameras
- Magnetic base, 6-foot power cable and included adhesive metal plate let you mount your Wyze Cam anywhere - no screws required
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon’s best-selling home security camera is only $26, and it’s better than a $199 Nest Cam
- These new wireless headphones and portable Bluetooth speaker go toe to toe with Bose
Amazon’s best-selling home security camera is only $26, and it’s better than a $199 Nest Cam originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 3 Oct 2018 at 13:17:50 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.