Amazon just slashed the Ring Video Doorbell to $99 to celebrate its Ring acquisition
You know what today is? Today is the day you finally pull the trigger and buy the Ring Video Doorbell you've been thinking about for a long time now. Amazon closed its acquisition of Ring on Thursday, and to celebrate it slashed the price of the company's first-gen model to just $99.99. That's an extra $33 off the already reduced price it was selling at before, and we don't see it going lower anytime soon. What are you waiting for?
Here are some bullet points from the product page:
- See, hear and speak to anyone at your door from your smartphone, tablet or PC
- Get instant alerts when visitors press your Doorbell or trigger the built-in motion sensors
- Watch over your home in crystal-clear HD video
- Live View enabled: Check-in on your property at any time with video on demand
- Lifetime purchase protection: If your doorbell gets stolen, we’ll replace it, for free!
BGR Top Deals:
- This little $35 box will always be your cable company’s worst nightmare
- New smartwatch has 45-day battery life and costs less than $100 vs. the $330+ Apple Watch
Trending Right Now:
- Galaxy S9 owners are complaining about a big problem with the phone’s best feature
- Facebook is the least-trusted tech company by a country mile
- New study has a theory for why we haven’t found aliens yet, and it makes a whole lot of sense
Amazon just slashed the Ring Video Doorbell to $99 to celebrate its Ring acquisition originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 12 Apr 2018 at 13:48:24 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.