Amazon just released a Prime Video app for Android TV
Remember that nasty Amazon vs. Google feud that keeps making the news? Well, things have improved since early December. Amazon agreed to sell the Chromecast in its online store, and it released an Amazon Prime Video app for Android TV devices.
Google took issues with Amazon’s decision not to sell Chromecasts as well as the absence of a Prime Video app and the fact that Amazon’s streaming service isn’t Chromecast-friendly. That’s why it decided to prevent Echo and Fire TV devices from accessing YouTube come next year.
BGR Top Deals:
- Today’s best deals: Nest Cam, $25 Alexa speaker, Bose, Sonos, 128GB microSD, Fitbit Ionic, more
- $40 device adds gigabit Ethernet to your house without having to install anything or run cables
Trending Right Now:
- Cable companies are limiting password sharing as cord-cutting picks up speed
- Nokia is about to launch a true iPhone killer, and the FCC has all the details
- This iOS trick no one told you about might keep you from losing your mind
Amazon just released a Prime Video app for Android TV originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 21 Dec 2017 at 06:50:08 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.