Amazon just announced a completely redesigned Kindle Paperwhite, and it’s up for pre-order
Ladies and gentlemen, the best E-Book reader on the planet just got even better. Amazon on Tuesday unveiled a brand new version of its popular Kindle Paperwhite. Called simply the All-new Kindle Paperwhite on Amazon's site, the new model features a big redesign with a better screen, a thinner body, and more. Perhaps most impressively, Amazon lists the new model as "waterproof," not "water-resistant," so you can use it on the beach, next to the pool, or even in the pool without having to worry about splashes or dunks. The next-gen Kindle Paperwhite will be released on November 7th, but pre-orders are live right now so you can be among the first to get it.
Here's more info from the product page:
- The thinnest, lightest Kindle Paperwhite yet—with a flush-front design and 300 ppi glare-free display that reads like real paper even in bright sunlight.
- Now waterproof, so you’re free to read and relax at the beach, by the pool, or in the bath.
- Enjoy twice the storage with 8 GB. Or choose 32 GB to hold more magazines, comics, and audiobooks.
- Now with Audible. Pair with Bluetooth headphones or speakers to listen to your story.
- A single battery charge lasts weeks, not hours.
- The built-in adjustable light lets you read indoors and outdoors, day and night.
- Get instant access to new releases and bestsellers, plus over a million titles at $2.99 or less.
BGR Top Deals:
- The best-selling Bluetooth earbuds with 7,600 5-star reviews are still down to $17
- Today’s best deals: SanDisk microSD cards, AirPods, Bose headphones, bed sheets, $13 wireless charger, more
Trending Right Now:
- OnePlus 6T will be more expensive, but easier to get your hands on
- This new 49-inch curved monitor from Dell is a gorgeous productivity beast
- These three phones are going to be Samsung’s new nightmare
Amazon just announced a completely redesigned Kindle Paperwhite, and it’s up for pre-order originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 16 Oct 2018 at 10:07:29 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.