Amazon can’t stop slashing its price on AirPods, and they’re back in stock
My oh my, what on Earth has gotten into Amazon!? Something lit a fire under the nation's top online retailer because it has been getting its hands on AirPods like a champ for the past two weeks. Not only is the Apple MMEF2AM/A AirPods Wireless Bluetooth Headset back in stock right now, but Amazon slashed the price yet again by $14. Grab a pair or two now before they sell out again!
Here's all the key info from the product page:
- Just take them out and they're ready to use with all your devices, put them in your ears and they connect instantly
- Double-tap either AirPod to activate Siri, without taking your iPhone out of your pocket
- 5 hours of listening time on a single charge thanks to the W1 chip
- Made to keep up with you, thanks to a charging case that holds multiple additional charges for more than 24 hours of listening time
- Need a quick charge? Just 15 minutes in the case gives you 3 hours of listening time
- AirPods provide rich, high-quality AAC audio. And when you want to be heard, dual beamforming microphones filter out background noise when you make calls or talk to Siri
- AirPods connect automatically with all your Apple devices. They’re simultaneously connected to your iPhone and Apple Watch, and sound switches instantly between the devices. Want to listen to your Mac or iPad? Just choose AirPods on those devices.
BGR Top Deals:
- The best wireless noise cancelling headphones Bose has ever made just got a rare discount
- This wire-free home security camera has 6-month battery life for under $100
Trending Right Now:
- Blood pressure medication recalled because it gives you cancer instead
- Chrome may soon add a feature that will speed up the entire internet
- ‘Avengers 4’ spoilers might be hiding in plain sight
Amazon can’t stop slashing its price on AirPods, and they’re back in stock originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 14 Aug 2018 at 15:34:33 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.