Apple hosted the first-ever press conference at its new campus back in mid-September. The star of the show was the iPhone X, although Apple unveiled a bunch of other products including the iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, and the LTE Apple Watch. Aplpe also demoed some of its latest software innovations. But most people in the audience were too infatuated with the iPhone X to be bothered with everything else, and many may have ignored an absolutely brilliant product that Apple announced during the event. Today, that product has finally launched in the US.
BGR Top Deals:
- How to give your Fire TV or Chromecast a huge speed boost for just $18
- Hurry: The Nest Thermostat is back on sale below its Black Friday price
Trending Right Now:
- Google Assistant now recommends a plumber or locksmith, and it’s a disaster in the making
- Astronomers spot a planet so hostile they had a hard time believing it
- Man diagnosed with eye-eating parasite claims he got it from a water park
All Apple Watch owners can now track their heart health originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 30 Nov 2017 at 20:00:20 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.