Alex Jones’s review of the Amazon Echo is as bonkers as you’d expect
Alex Jones: radio host, fighter of interdimensional vampires, and hawker of multivitamins, has found a new beat. In a segment over the weekend, the Info Wars host decided to put Amazon Alexa on the witness stand and try and bully her into revealing her agenda.
As you'd probably imagine, Jones isn't really curious about whether Alexa can control his Hue bulbs, or read him the morning news headlines. Instead, he's more curious about Alexa's ties to the CIA and the deep state.
BGR Top Deals:
- This $19 device gives your Fire TV a huge speed boost
- Meet the wireless keyboard that never needs to be recharged
Trending Right Now:
- New app actually lets you use iMessage on Android phones
- Ancient mummy gets CT scan after 2,000 years, is diagnosed with cancer
- Scientists finally know why meteors explode just before hitting Earth
Alex Jones’s review of the Amazon Echo is as bonkers as you’d expect originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 11 Dec 2017 at 21:01:05 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.