Ajit Pai is still blaming everything on net neutrality
Ajit Pai, the former Verizon lawyer who now runs the FCC, successfully ram-rodded a repeal of net neutrality rules from the FCC last fall. In doing so, Pai left the Commission virtually powerless to regulate telecoms companies, handing a huge victory to cable and phone companies who'd rather not have to compete.
But rather than being happy with his victory, Pai is still finding time to talk to sympathetic industry audiences about how everything that's wrong with the internet can easily be blamed on net neutrality.
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon’s new 4K Fire TV is back down to its lowest price ever, today only
- The $59 bundle is gone, but Logitech Harmony’s Ultimate remote and Hub are Amazon’s deal of the day
Trending Right Now:
- Good lord, Android phone makers refuse to stop
- T-Mobile, Verizon, and everyone else lost to Google Fi for the most popular cell network
- How to delete your private Facebook data without deleting your account
Ajit Pai is still blaming everything on net neutrality originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 22 Mar 2018 at 20:00:53 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.