Are you tired of having to plug in your phone and leave it behind to play music on your home audio system? No, you don’t need to ditch your old wired system any buy a whole new system from Sonos. All you need is a Logitech Bluetooth Audio Adapter. It costs just $22 on Amazon and it connects to your existing receiver to add crystal clear Bluetooth streaming to your current sound system.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- Bluetooth Audio Adapter: Makes your speakers Bluetooth for streaming music from your smartphone or tablet
- Multipoint Bluetooth connectivity: Simultaneously pair your smartphone and tablet and stream music from either one
- Easy pairing and automatic re-pairing: Pair your device to the adapter once with a single button press and you're done
- Long-range wireless: Stream music from up to 15 meters (50 feet) away from your speakers
- Works with most speakers: Plugs into any powered PC speakers, home stereo systems and A/V receivers using RCA or 3.5 mm jacks. This product is a receiver ONLY, not a transmitter.
BGR Top Deals:
- These 25 delicious slow cooker recipes taste even better in this discounted Crock-Pot
- This $27 box is all cord cutters need to record live TV without a cable company’s DVR
Trending Right Now:
- NASA’s Juno just sent back a photo of Jupiter that looks too insane to be real
- Groundbreaking new studies suggest the presence of a fourth dimension
- SanDisk just unveiled the world’s smallest 1TB flash drive
Add wireless music streaming to any home audio system with this $22 adapter originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 9 Jan 2018 at 11:11:59 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.